Please contact our technical support team via email [email protected]
624,107,174 XMU Total supply
Purchases made during stage one are vested for 6 months, 15.8% of total holdings will be available every month from September 22nd. 5% of total holdings will be available on launch.
Purchases made during stage two are vested for 4 months, 22.5% will be available every month from September 22nd. 10% of holdings will be released at launch.
Purchases made during stage three are available instantly from launch.
XMU officially launches July 4th, 2022
ERC-20 wallets are compatible to store XMU tokens, ensuring you’re able to add a custom token to your wallet. E.g Trust wallet, Metamask & Mushe wallet (Coming soon)
XMU will be listed on UniSwap and Tier 2 & 3 exchanges during stage two of our roadmap. Please keep watch for notifications on exchange listings.
Our contract will be released closer to launch date
Users will be able to stake their tokens during stage two of our journey, please refer to our roadmap and notifications for updates on staking opportunities.
Please ensure you’ve downloaded the latest IOS 15.4.1 to view the mobile version of website. If you're having trouble signing up via your mobile device please use a desktop to access our website.
Purchasing XMU Step by Step
Instructions for new users:
- Payments must be made using cryptocurrency, review our payment methods to ensure you’re using the correct currency to make a purchase.
- If you’re holding the payment method on an exchange, be sure to check your eligibility to withdraw funds.
- Purchases during our presale cannot be completed via debit or credit card.
- Access the Mushe.World presale website
- Click “Buy Pre-Sale” and complete the Sign up form - Ensure you’re inputting the correct details
- Enter USD value amount
- Copy payment Hash Address - Copy Memo ID/Tag if needed.
- Access platform you’re holding the payment method - Begin withdrawal process.
- Paste copied address - Include Memo ID/Tag if given in step one.
- Enter USD value amount - Include additional incase withdrawal fees.
- Complete withdrawal - Ensure you’ve inputted the correct address.
- Wait for withdrawal and transfer to complete.
- Access XMU presale dashboard and review Token balance.
- HODL $XMU
Ensuring you’ve completed the correct steps, your $XMU will arrive in your account once the transaction has completed.
If you’re having issues making the withdrawal contact your chosen platforms help desk for technical assistance.
Contact: [email protected] for any technical issues regarding sent payments.
XMU Receiving Wallet Instructions
- We’ll be releasing our contract address information closer to launch.
- XMU tokens will be airdropped to the receiving wallet provided, please ensure you’ve inputted the correct information.
- Mushe World is not responsible for lost tokens due to the user inputting the incorrect wallet information.
- For any technical assistance please contact [email protected]
Before beginning these steps please ensure you have full access to a compatible receiving wallet. Mushe World recommend the following wallets to receive your XMU tokens:
- Trust wallet
Musheknights looking to utilise Trust Wallet or Metamask will need to download the application found on App Store, GooglePlay or using the links below. Once downloaded please create a new wallet or access your existing wallet to complete the following steps.
Both applications can be downloaded using your mobile device or laptop.
Setting Up Receiving Wallet
- Ensure you have full access to the compatible wallet (Trust Wallet or Metamask) and all your security keys/seed phrases are protected.
- Using Trust Wallet, once you’ve completed creating your wallet the front page will show four options labelled: “Send”, “Receive”, “Buy” and “Swap”.
- Using Metamask, once you’ve completed creating your wallet on a desktop/laptop the front page should show the Ethereum logo with zero balance and also “Account 1” listed above.
Once you’ve accessed the wallet and see the provided options please complete the following:
- Trust Wallet - Click “receive” on the front page, select ETH (Ethereum) in the token list and copy the receiving address.
- MetaMask (Laptop/Desktop) - Underneath the “Account 1”, copy the hash address to the click board. If you’re unable to do so please select the three dots in the top right hand corner and select “Account details”, copy the address shown.
If you’re using Metamask ensure you’re on the Ethereum Mainnet before you copy the receiving address.
- Enter the Mushe World website and login to your account.
- On your dashboard paste the recently copied address into the space provided just above “Add ERC-20 compatible wallet to receive XMU tokens on launch.”
If you’ve followed the provided instructions correctly this will complete the receiving wallet task successfully.